Sheridan VA Medical Center
What is My HealtheVet?
My HealtheVet is a tool that allows you to manage your VA health care online. By registering on My HealtheVet, you can refill prescriptions online, send a Secure Message (similar to an email) to your health care team, view appointments, view wellness reminders, and much more.
How to Register
- Go to www.myhealth.va.gov.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the Register Today button.
- Log into your My HealtheVet account and begin accessing VA health care services to better manage your health.
Upgrade Your Account for Secure Messaging
- Login to your My HealtheVet account.
- Click on the "In-Personal Authentication" icon.
- Watch the orientation video.
- Print, read, and sign form 10-5345a and take it with you to the Release of Information Office located on the first floor or building 4.
What is Secure Messaging?
Secure Messaging is a My HealtheVet feature that allows patients and their health care team to communicate non-urgent, health-related information privately and safely through a computer (similar to sending an email). Secure Messaging is an encrypted, secure communication tool. To use this feature, you must go through the In-Personal Authentication process, mentioned above, to ensure privacy and security.